Finger Fingertip Oxygen Meter SpO2 Pulse Heart Rate Monitor Oximeter-Candice
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1-99||US $9.5 / Piece|
|100-199||US $9 / Piece|
|200-499||US $8.8 / Piece|
|500+||US $8.5 / Piece|
Promotions time: from now to April 30th
The pulse oximeter,based on all digital technology, is intended for noninvasive spot-check measurement of functional oxygen stautation of arterial hemoglobin(SpO2).Advanced DSP algorithm can reduce the influence of motion artifact and improve measurement accuracy of low perfusion.
Features for Pulse Oximeter:
- Color OLED display, simultaneous display for testing value and plethysmogram.
- The display interface of OLED can rotate four directions whith six different display modes after pressing the power button for less than 0.5s.
- Real-time spot-checks
- Pulse waveform & bargraph display
- Advanced setting for alarm
- Functions of audio alarm and pulse sound
- Automatic power off
- Low power consumption down to 0.3%
- 50 hours continuous to work
- Low perfusion ≤0.4%
- Low voltage indicator
- Widely used in hospital, home healthcare, oxygen bar, community medical centre, alpine area, sports healthcare etc.
Specification for Pulse Oximeter:
We have colors for blue, orange, Rosered, green and White. Please select the color during check out or leave message to us for the color you choose. If we don't receive your requirements for color, we will deliver oximeters in random color.
|Display||OLED two color display|
|SpO2||Measurement range: 70~99%|
Accuracy: ±2% (70%~99%), unspecified (<70%)
|Pulse rate||Measurement range: 30~240 bpm|
Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
Low Perfusion ≤0.4%
|Power||1.5V (AAA size) |
alkaline battery x 2
Supply voltage: 2.6~3.6V
|Automatic power-off||Automatically power off when no signal in the oximeter for more than 8 seconds|
|Dimension & Weight||58 (L) × 31(W) × 29(H) mm|
- 1 x RPO-8B5 Fingertip Oximeter
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x English user's manual
We will not include batteries, according to China law, batteries are not allowed for international air transportation.