CardioScape Holter Monitor
Functions & Features for Holter Monitor:
- QRS Templates
Apply Demix technology, ensures the accuracy of QRS templates, includes N (<city w:st="on" style="line-height:18.75pt;">Normal), V (Ventricular Ectopy), S (SVE), U (Unknown), P (Pacemaker), A (Artifact). All the templates can be combined or separated as individual beats. beats can be superimposed. Weak signal can be identified such as P wave.
Holter Recorders Model: CS-3CL
- Arrhythmia Analysis
VE, SVE, aberrant beats, V-Tach, V-Pair, V-Bigeminy, Tri-geminy etc.
- HRT (VE Chaos) Analysis
HRT is the most powerful ECG-related risk predictor for assessing the death risk following myocardial infarction. The predictive value is comparable with that of the LVEF.
- Pacemaker Analysis
Unique pacemaker analysis is suitable for various models i.e. AAI, VVI, DDD, DDR pacemakers.
- HRV (Heart Rate Variability) Analysis
Time domain and Spectral domain HRV analysis, superlower HRV analysis
- Atrial Fibrillation and Atrial Flutter Analysis
Atrial Fibrillation is very important for the cardiologist concern. Holter ECG is an excellent test to detect transient A-Fib.
- OSAS (Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome) Analysis
Using Holter test to detect the OSAS earlier and cost-saving.
- ST Analysis
ST analysis trends, form and support report, identify ischemia location
Features for Holter Monitor:
12-lead Color LCD Holter monitor
Compact size, light weight
Fully programmable, high Fidelity
Lower power consumption
Fast data transfer
Specification for Holter Monitor:
- Channel: 10 digital recording channels for 12-lead
- Sample rate: 1000Hz
- Resolution: 12 bit sampling
- Frequency response: 0.05-60Hz
- Recording time: 24 hours, full disclosure, no data compression, 12-lead ECG
- Storage:2G built-in flash memory
- LCD display: ECG waveform and lead number
- Dimension: 80mmx45mmx18mm
- Weight: 75 grams (battery not included)
- Lead: 10 wire patient cable (I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V1~V6)
- Power: 2 AA size battery
- Hand-held single channel digital ECG machine with measurement report- Automatic and manual operation modes- LCD display ECG wave- AC/DC power, built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery- Mini size, hand-held, portable, convenient for doctors' use anywhere
|Safety Mode||IEC60601-1 class I, type CF|
|Lead selection||Automatic and Manual|
|Operation mode||Automatic and Manual|
|Calibrating voltage||1mV ±5%|
|Filter||AC: 50/60Hz EMG: 35-4Hz|
|Skin voltage tolerance||±300mV|
|Sensitivity setting||5, 10, 20mm/mV, conversion deviation≤5%|
|Display||LCD 160x96, visual size: 34x60|
|Recording system||Thermal-array printing|
|Power supply||AC: 220V+-10% DC: 7.4 Lithium battery|